Saint Columba House is engaged in seeking justice through empowerment, education and social action, as a community ministry of the United Church of Canada in partnership with the Point Saint Charles Community.
Through its engagement in the community of Point Saint Charles, Saint Columba House:
- Works for personal and collective empowerment through education, creating opportunities for participation, group sharing and support
- Engages in the work of social change to address social and economic injustice through actions, reflection and analysis, community organizing and advocacy
- Builds community by providing a safe place, a spirit of hospitality, inclusion, acceptance, respect, and networks to meet urgent needs; and by working collegially in all programs and activities, as staff, board, and volunteers
- Seeks hope, meaning in our lives, and the presence of God through sharing and engagement
- Collaborates in partnerships with those who share our vision for justice – in the church, in our community, in other community organizations, and beyond, to share the work and be a collective voice.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
1819 René-Lévesque W.
Montreal, Quebec H3H 2P5
Phone: 514-868 9044
Fax: 514-868 9049