Seniors Action Quebec (SAQ) is hosting a webinar: Travel Insurance Coverage Especially During a Pandemic, which will take place on Tuesday December 7 2021 at 10:00am- noon.
Presented with the Snowbird Advisor & Snowbird Advisor Insurance, this webinar will provide information on the changes that have been made to travel insurance coverage since the beginning of the pandemic and will focus on sharing tips and relevant information for seniors who are thinking of travelling.
The presentation will revolve around the following topics:
Make sure your policy covers you for COVID
- Trip cancellation, Interruption Insurance & Quarantine Coverage
- Vaccination status and travel advisory level may matter
- Single Trip vs. Annual Trip Plans
- Vacation Rental Tips
- Top-Ups and Extensions, Deductibles
- Upfront and ongoing disclosure requirements
- Pre-existing medical conditions
- Stability Period Clause
- Making a claim- Claim tax credit for travel insurance
- Real Estate- Buying & Selling- Tax & Estate Planning
To register, send an email by December 6 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, contact information and name of organization. An email confirming your registration will be sent within 2-3 business days.