CBC Quebec is inviting members of the English-speaking community to attend a public roundtable consultation with webcast to discuss CBC programming and its services for English-speaking Quebec.
During the roundtable discussion and webcast, CBC Quebec will be looking for input from participants on how, in an increasingly digital world, CBC can best serve the English-speaking audience in Quebec on all its platforms.
The theme of the roundtable comes from CBC/Radio Canada’s white paper: “A Creative Canada: Strengthening Canadian culture in a digital world”.
- Sally Catto, General Manager, Programming, CBC Television
- Meredith Dellandrea, Managing Director, CBC Quebec
- Alex Johnson, VP Strategy and Public Affairs
- Susan Marjetti, Executive Director, Radio & Audio
- Fred Mattocks, General Manager, Local Services
- Jennifer McGuire, General Manager and Editor in Chief, CBC News
We look forward to discussing this with English-speaking Quebecers, who can participate in person or watch the live webcast at cbc.ca/montreal.
The public is encouraged to send questions in advance or during the event to email@example.com or through Twitter @CBCMontreal using the hashtag #CBCconsults.
Participation is free and open to all members of the public.